BIG problem on contract/contact to Alice

BIG problem on contract/contact to Alice

Beitragvon adryancimpo » Do 29. Nov 2012, 19:32

Hello,

Sorry, but I will write in English cause my German language level is inadequate until I learn a little bit more.

THE BIG PROBLEM starts by ordering online an Internet connection with Alice and I did not receive any mail (physical)
in my mailbox and received multiple emails from Alice that the address is not correct and the mail has been
routed back to the sender.

This is partially my fault and my landlords because we share the same mailbox, and the my name is not added.
I am new here and don't know all the details.

BUT THE BIG PROBLEM is that I cannot speak with any representative of Alice. It is incredible how the Alice customer support
works. All the phone numbers say that I should spell the DSL number or so, but I did not receive any, so I cannot contact anyone
from Alice. The same story with requesting help online, no user/password and because that I cannot speak with anyone.

I have sent an email to info@alice-dsl.de but no reply for 3 days.

I really do hope that an Alice representative SEES this, but I find it inadmissible for Alice to treat the new customers like this.

Please, if you have an advice, state it on how I can contact them. Anyhow I do not want to continue with Alice if this is how
a customer is treated.

Adi
adryancimpo
Frischling

Produkt: kein Alice

Re: BIG problem on contract/contact to Alice

Beitragvon Undertaker » Fr 30. Nov 2012, 03:29

adryancimpo hat geschrieben: All the phone numbers say that I should spell the DSL number or so, but I did not receive any, so I cannot contact anyone from Alice.

Please try this free Number: 0800-5522211 to contact Alice/O2, i mean there is no legitimation necessary
adryancimpo hat geschrieben:Please, if you have an advice, state it on how I can contact them.

Other ways to contact Alice/O2 are Twitter, Facebook or the e-mail adress socialmedia@o2.com
Undertaker
Undertaker

Produkt: Alice Light

Zurück zu Auftrag & Anschaltung